Monday, September 10

Sweet Girls

Here are a couple of shots from the monthly photo shoot. I didn't realize until after that Ashleigh had food (I hope!) all around her month. Thank goodness for Photoshop.




Took Abby to the dermatologist this morning and got some prescription medications to clear up (hopefully) her ezcema. One of the meds is something similar to Benadryl, but stronger, according to the doctor. He said it should "help her rest" at night. I don't know if he could tell how sleep deprived I am or what, but I wanted to tell him I'd come back and give him a hug if it knocked her out! To say she hasn't been sleeping well lately would be an understatement. Lately, 5 hours of sleep scattered through the night is a "good" night's sleep. 3 hours is an average for me. I'm feeling a little zombie-like. It's worse than her newborn days!!!

Both girls are over their little stomach bug--I hope. I'm tired of all those unexpected surprised!

4 comments:

YankeeAmanda said...

My goodness, they are so CUTE! And they're getting so big!

Cory said...

The pictures look great. Hope the drugs help! (Both of you...)

Kim :) said...

Aww. Love the pictures! They both look very happy and a lot of fun!

Kelley said...

Look at those sweet faces. So sorry to hear that Abby is having such a bad time with the ezcema...hopefully the medications will soothe her. And get you some sleep!!!