Tuesday, September 4

WHAT!!!

No way it's been a month and a half since I last blogged. Man, time really does fly, I suppose.

Things are the same as ever. Too much to do, not enough time. Want to be thin, but apparently not badly enough, because I'm not. My babies are growing and seem to be more adorable every day. I know it seems impossible, but it's true! Not that Kenneth and I don't get a little frustrated with them from time to time, but that's all part of parenting. Right? ; )

Since I really don't have anything of interest to say, I'll resort to my usual: PHOTOS!
Ashleigh loving "Baby Abby":


We can either hope her fashion sense improves, OR that she will be a trend-setter:


That's right! In the south we all learn to operate heavy machinery before we turn three. (I'm joking, for anyone reading this who's a little dense.)




She's already practicing mothering skills...if she'd just put that energy into face washing and hair brushing...


Her aunt and uncle gave her this little toy phone for her first birthday and it's still one of her favorites!


A couple of shots from our "6 Month Photo Shoot." Hard to believe she'll be 7 months old Saturday!!! And she is trying to crawl. She wiggles, rolls and squirms everywhere now, but she's to that phase of getting up on her hands and knees and rocking front to back. She'll be racing around in no time!



Couldn't resist getting a few shots of this! Looking cute and eating dinner was just too much to take! She had to nap before bathtime.


Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Ours was pretty good. Aside from me ruining a tire by running over what we guess was pieces of a broken toilet Friday evening. Saturday, the girls and I did grocery shopping, which totally wiped me out; Sunday we were all pretty worthless and Monday we had lunch with some "new friends" as I explained to Ashleigh. A girl I graduated high school with has moved to town with her family and she got in touch with me. It's really cool to get to know her, her husband and daughter because we didn't really hang out together in school. Now I think we'll be good friends. Funny how time changes things, huh?

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I can believe it's been that long, seeing as how I check this dang thing every single day and there's never a new message!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed these sweet pics! Your girls are certainly growing like weeds, and are adorable as ever!

Cory said...

great pics. I can't say anything, I've been really bad on blogging lately!