Friday, December 22

Better Late Than Never

OK, I'm finally posting some photos from the company Christmas party and my latest pregnancy photo.


Yes, only 32 weeks. But that means I only have 7 weeks to go. YIKES!!!



Me and my wonderful Hubby, Kenneth. On our second "date" since Ashleigh was born. (Yes, you read that right. We're homebodies!)



Me & my Rachel!!!



This is the entire advertising department. Well, almost...2 people were missing. But these are the crazy folks I spend 40 hours a week with!!

3 comments:

Cory said...

You're looking beautiful sis! I can't wait to see y'all!

Kelley said...

You look beautiful...and YOU AND KENNETH NEED TO GO ON MORE DATES!!! Ms. Rachel looks so lovely too! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Kim :) said...

Loved seeing the pictures! You look wonderful! And I'm with Kelley. You and Mr. Kenneth MUST go on more dates! Geeze O' Pete!!!