Wednesday, December 13

Takin' a Break

I decided that for this post, I'd take a break from talking about Ashleigh, Abby, pregnancy, family life, my bahumbug mood, etc.

I thought I'd share with you two actors I think are really hot right now.


This is Julian McMahon. I had trouble finding any photos that really do him justice, to be honest this one doesn't really either. But you get the idea. Hot, hot, hot! Especially if you've seen him on Nip/Tuck.


This wonderful man is David Boreanaz, who plays Agent Booth on Fox Network's show "Bones." It just struck me a few weeks ago that he's really good looking. And something about those eyes.....sigh.....

But Kenneth is still my NUMBER ONE MAN! And we are secure enough in our marriage that we can let eachother know when we think members of the opposite sex are attractive. I mean, he knows I've had the hots for Hugh Jackman for years! We're married, not dead, after all!

4 comments:

Cory said...

Those are two very hot guys. I have thought so for years. I don't watch their current shows, but I watch reruns of their old ones (not that much on tv early in the morning).

Aimee H Shaw said...

You know I've had the hots for Boreanaz since he was Angel on Buffy!! He had his shirt off alot on those shows...lol...you missed out!!

Kim :) said...

Loved the post!! and you are SOO right.. Even though we are married, doens't make us Dead! :) Gary and I are the same way! We always kid about people we think is hot etc. As long as he knows he's the only man for me.. that is all that matters!

Kelley said...

Ha! Cute post today...

And definitely some attractive picks...you have good taste!!!