Tuesday, July 10

Pretty Little Girls

Can't believe my baby was 5 months old Sunday! Oh, and she rolled over for the first time on July 3rd!


Ashleigh loves ponies & horses. This is her with Lanie's horsey at their house on July 4th. I swear she was smiling when I took the photo!


These were taken Father's Day weekend; that's my Daddy. This was my favorite of them, maybe because he looks so happy! Most everyone says Abby looks like him. His response is usually that she has more hair.


That same weekend, Ashleigh got in the pool with my parents. I decided just to hang out with Abby and take photos. Imagine that!


And I thought toddlers were messy! HA!!!! When she was about finished eating, she took the spoon from me, and I decided it was a good time for a photo.


Today, Kenneth is meeting me and Ashleigh at the pediatrician's office. We thought she had a cold, but over the course of a few phone calls, the doctor has decided she has shoved something up her nose. (I'll spare you the gory details!) We catch her doing stuff like that all the time, so I don't doubt it. Wish us luck, this will be horrible!

Also, on a sad note, we don't have a cat anymore. Last week, I took Abby to the doctor (too bad I don't get a frequency discount!) and mentioned some scratches on the back of her head. They looked terrible. We weren't seeing her usual pediatrician that day, and the one we saw said the cat must have done it. I was surprised because the cat doesn't get near the children. But we couldn't believe she'd done it to herself. So Kenneth bought a flea collar, moved his food, etc. to the patio and put him out. After several hours, he was gone and we haven't seen him since. He irritated the crap out of me sometimes, but I sure do miss him. And it seems like now everywhere I turn people are talking about cats!!! But he still had his claws and was quite the hunter, so maybe he's just out "cattin' around." I sure hope so....

4 comments:

Cory said...

Sorry to hear about the kitty loss! It'll be strange not to see the cat next time I'm there.
Beautiful pics of the girls.

Kim :) said...

Love all the pictures! Sorry to hear about the cat. But I think you did the right thing about putting him out if he was scracthing the baby. Hopefully he will come home!

Kelley said...

She does look like your daddy! Hope the experience with the nose wasn't horrible. I'm guessing there will be a future post about that all! And I can't believe that Moo is gone!! That isn't even thinkable!!!!

Gina said...

Your children are so very beautiful!!!!