Sunday, April 26

busy weekend

Whew! What a busy weekend I had. Friday night tried to get some house work done as well as make sure the girls don't make the dog nuts. Saturday was scrapbooking @ Pam's with NO KIDS which was great. Saturday night I lost my mind a bit though. Kenneth was out for a while and when the girls we're in the tub, I caught the dog pooping in our bedroom! As I was cleaning that up, Ashleigh starts screaming that Abby pooped in the tub so I had to drain and clean the tub then rewash them! SICK OF POOP!!! And Abby's foot has been red & swollen from an insect bite & she couldn't even wear shoes so no church today. But I got lots of stuff done around the house AND Kenneth washed and waxed my truck! Woohoo! Very nice & shiny now. Maybe a little thanks for the HTC Touch Diamond I surprised him with Friday? That is a seriously cool phone! But I'm still content with my BlackBerry for now. I'm posting from it now, actually, so please excuse any goofy typos. I'm going to try to upload a pic of the new dog but might not be able to figure it out!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Oh my oh my. That is certainly a lot of poop!!!