Friday, April 3

Ready for the Weekend

I'm so ready for the weekend, but that's no new thing. I'm always ready!

Last week I finally went to the doctor for my knee pain and a few other things. I forget exactly what he called it, but basically, my kneecap isn't tracking in a straight line as it should, because my quad muscle strength isn't evenly distributed. He gave me some meds for the short-term and an exercise plan to get me back into my fitness routine. It's going to take a little longer than I'd like, but I want this fixed and I suppose it'll just take time.

Had a great Saturday hanging out with Pam, Rachel and Pam's SIL, Terri. It was a scrapbooking/card making session with lots of talking about everything under the sun. And constantly checking on the three children to be sure they weren't destroying Pam's house! I got 7 pages completed for a gift album I'm making for my cousin & his wife. They're having a baby this summer.

This weekend won't be as fun, I'm afraid. Tomorrow will be housecleaning, pretty much all day. Not as much fun, but necessary. I can't stand a dirty home! I also need to clean out the girls' closets. Out with the too small, etc. Then church on Sunday, relaxin' in the afternoon.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

So glad you had fun scrapping! And sounds like you were productive too. Hope to see some of those pages you created!!

Gina said...

Sorry about your knee and I hope it feels better soon.