Monday, April 13

Easter Weekend

Well, neither the girls or I felt very well after church yesterday, so believe it or not, NO Easter photos of the girls in their dresses. I know, I would normally think this is a tragedy. BUT, if they don't want their picture taken, it will not go well. And they aren't going to outgrow those dresses within the next few weeks, so we'll shoot at a more convenient time for all parties involved.

Saturday was a different story!! Following are a few photos of the girls at my parent's house. The other little girl in one photo is my cousin's daughter, Jayden, and the man in the photo with Abby is my Daddy.

Get ready for cuteness!!! : )










2 comments:

Kelley said...

Such cute pics! Love the ones with the ears! :) It's crazy how big they are getting!

Kelley said...

Such cute pics! Love the ones with the ears! :) It's crazy how big they are getting!