Tuesday, April 11

Bad Blogger

I know, I'm a bad blogger these days. I'm just too busy trying to be good at everything else, I suppose.

Good News: I lost 3 more pounds last week, making it a total of 7 pounds in 2 weeks. I have a lot more to go, but that's OK, I'm on the right track!

Otherwise, things are pretty dull. Work, go home, work some more, go to bed, get up late ; ), start all over again.

Kenneth has decided to go to a work conference sometime in May. I think he'll be gone for 2 nights. He'll have loads of fun, plus have lots of "networking opportunities" with some of the higher ups in the organization. That's a good thing.

Ashleigh is just growing up to fast! And her psychotic attachment to me seems to just grow by leaps and bounds. The screaming fits when I drop her off every morning are really wearing on me. It just breaks my heart! (Lord, help me remember this in the teen years when she screams at me to leave her alone, LOL) She did go to sleep just before 9pm last night, so MAYBE she's getting back on track with the time change situation.

As for me....I feel like I'm constantly struggling just to keep up. We're busy all the time at work (which is a good thing) and by the time I do what has to be done in the evenings at home, spend time with Ashleigh and Kenneth and then get her to bed, I'm just ready to fall out! (I do fit working out in almost every day though, YAY me!) To give you an example: Ashleigh was in our bed this morning. I do NOT remember her waking up crying and me going to her room and getting her. I asked Kenneth if he did, even though I knew he didn't. That's bad when you can do something like that in your sleep. Or, I guess it's just part of being a Mommy.

Oh, and I do plan on posting some more photos....someday!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Well, I'm glad that you're alive and kicking missy! Miss reading your blog everyday. And I've been soooo bad about calling you back. Good lord. What a doof I am. I was sick last night and pretty much laid in bed all evening. Like you, it seems like when all the stuff that HAS to be done is done, I'm just ready to fall into bed. Too much to do, all the time. I promise to call you...soon!

Yay for the weight loss! That's my girl! Keep it up!!!!

And about getting Ashleigh and not even realizing it...wow...you're productive even in your sleep!!!

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Maybe you're just doing too much! I get like that sometimes. It all feels a little overwhelming. Can't find my keys when I'm running late from work, can't remember where I've put other important things....thank god I've got Dan. He's such a good wife! hahaha.

Kim :) said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! You're doing fantastic!! And getting your work outs in every day, that is great!

yes, do remember these days when Ashleigh screams when you leave her alone! lol All to soon she will be grown and things will change (maybe not if your lucky!)

Cory said...

Congrats on the weight loss