Wednesday, April 19

Easter Pics

Well, I've got quite a few photos to share, so I won't put them all in my post...be sure to click on the links to look at them all!

Ashleigh had a big weekend! Not only did she get to hunt Easter eggs twice, she got to ride in a little go-kart, just her size!



This is a view I'm seeing more and more:

Quite the independent girl we've got! I can't imagine where she gets it from! : )

Be sure to check out the rest of my photos! You don't want to miss Ashleigh in her straw hat and my sad attempt at an Easter bunny cake!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Those are some darling photos! I love her little Easter dress. So pretty. And she's so expressive with her face. Such a cutie pie!!!

YankeeAmanda said...

So terribly adorable! I look forward to that stage with equal amounts of anticipation and dread.