Friday, April 14

I'm a Loser!

And I mean that in a good way. I lost another 4.5 lbs. this week!!! That makes 11.5 in 3 weeks. I love Weight Watchers.

Any big Easter plans? Ashleigh and I have to do a little wedding related shopping with Cory and Mama Saturday morning, then we're going on to my parent's house for an Easter dinner, and for Ashleigh to hunt some Easter eggs. And we'll have a little family gathering with Kenneth's folks Sunday. Don't know if it'll be right after church or later in the day, though...

Does anyone know why my daughter is so inexplicably terrified of hammering? Not the hammer, just the noise. A month or so ago she freaked out a little bit when I was setting some eyelets on a scrapbook page. Last night, Kenneth was hammering on something and she just totally freaked out, ran screaming and crying to our bedroom and hid behind our bed. (Yes, I went and comforted her, what kind of mommy do you think I am?) Very strange. She hates the vaccuum cleaner, too.

Things here are work are still really busy, but of the manageable sort now. Oh!! And I got a new computer monitor with external speakers that rock!!! Such small things make me happy. ; ) Really nice since I found an iTunes radio station I really like. One of those "Best of the 80's, 90's and today" type stations.

Here are a few photos from last Sunday afternoon. Probably the last time she'll be in long sleeves until this fall! (It's been near 90 all week and will be next week too!)



And if you've ever wondered how silly a 16 month old would look if she insisted on wearing her Daddy's 2X t-shirt, now you know:


Happy Easter!!! Eat some chocolate for me, because I think I'll stay away from it.

4 comments:

Cory said...

I had some chocolate for you, but not much!!!
And she is so cute in that shirt!

YankeeAmanda said...

Those little poses of hers are so adorable - very sweet and sassy!

Kelley said...

Well, yay for you, you big loser!! That's wonderful to hear!

Such cute pics of Ashleigh too...love that ponytail on top of her head!

Hope you had a great Easter!!!!

Paddle Out for Whales said...

oh she is getting so big now! What an absolute cutie! Well it must feel so great for you showing fast progress with weight watchers. What is your goal weight? Good on you for sticking to it- I started a diet on monday and by lunch time I'd already eaten 3 easter eggs. So not very rewarding there. Thanks for all of the cool links for photoshop. So nice that you thought of me for them! What a cool site!