Friday, June 23

A little photo entry...

It's been awhile since I've posted any photos, so I figured I'd overdo it today!

Last weekend, we visited some family and here Ashleigh is, playing with her cousin Jayden, who's just a few days younger:



Ashleigh got lots of presents from the grandparents last week:



Some photos we took during my Mom's last visit:



Ashleigh's first time in the pool:


These are two of my favorite photos of Ashleigh from the past month or so:



In pregnancy news:
I'm six weeks along and feel about 4 months. Seriously. I haven't gained ANY weight, don't feel like eating half the time...BUT MAN, my clothes are sure getting tighter. Especially pants. I've already outgrown all the stuff that fit, and fear I'll quickly outgrow the things that were too big a month ago. I think before long I'll just have to switch to maternity stuff so people will know I'm pregnant, not just getting fatter at a frightening pace. You might think I'm exagerating, but I was looking through my little pregnancy scrapbook last night, I I think I look about like I did when I was 4 months along with Ashleigh. YIKES!! I know they say you show quicker with the second baby, but I'm beginning to worry all those twin predictions might be true.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Great pictures! Really like that one of Ashleigh sitting in her new chair, and of course the pool one is priceless. Love her face in that one. And those last two, she looks like a little angel. She'll make such a good big sister!!

Twins...oh my, wouldn't that just be insane?!!! Stranger things have happened, I'm sure. Especially after having had fertility drugs in your system!

Cory said...

I love the pic of Ashleigh in the pool. And the ones with Momma are great too.
And the showing quicker thing is true too. When Brandi got pregnant with Emma she had to go shopping about a week or so after she found out because she couldn't wear any of her clothes anymore. So don't worry, this is normal even for only ONE baby!!!

Pammylew said...

Great pics. I can't wait until I am able to get back to taking pics. Hopefully it won't too much longer.

Kim :) said...

Great pictures! :) loved them all.!!

I did show quicker with my second! Yikes, TWINS?? Wouldn't that be something!! lol

M said...

Ashleigh is getting so grown! Great pictures. Congrats on being pregnant!! That's wonderful. God's continued blessings to you and your family!