Friday, May 5

Still Here...

I think about blogging alot...my problem is finding the opportunity to do it!

First, the best news of all: I've now lost 14 pounds!!! YAY! Long way to go, but I'm proud of me.

Looking forward to the Market Street Festival weekend with Ashleigh and my mother-in-law, IF it's not raining. I don't do festivals in the rain. Sorry.

Random thought: Do you ever burp and it goes through your nose and hurts really bad? That happened to me yesterday while driving. Dr. Pepper burp. I wonder how dragons manage to breathe fire, LOL!!

Have a great weekend.

(Yes Kelley, I know I need to post my pages, but I forgot to bring the photos of them with me today. Sorry!)

2 comments:

Kim :) said...

yeah!! So glad to see your post today. I was thinking that you are "Angry" much to long! LOL

Congratulations on your weight loss! Your doing a fantastic job. :) Keep on keeping on!!

Have a great weekend

Kelley said...

14 pounds!! I'm proud of you girl! Keep up the great work...

And I hope that you were able to enjoy the festival without any rain!!!

I'll just be patient for those pages, then...I can be patient, I guess!)