Thursday, February 8

Abigail Raven Has Arrived!

Join me in congratulating Jackie and Kenneth on the safe arrival of Ms. Abigail Raven Taylor!!

I just got off the phone with the proud mama AND daddy, and here are the details:

Weight: 10 lbs 11.8 oz
Length: 21 in
Born at: 7:58 a.m.

Jackie was just getting ready to hold Abby for the first time, and her first impression was that she "looks like Ashleigh"...

Kenneth's coworkers are supposed to email photos to me, and when that happens, I will post them here! So check back!!!

Kelley

4 comments:

Kim :) said...

Congratulatoins Taylor Family! I am so excited to hear that Miss Abby is here! I can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congrats ~ bet she is a cutie!

YankeeAmanda said...

YAY! Congrats and hugs all around!

Gina said...

HOORAY! Congrats to you!!