Wednesday, February 28

Big Girl Day

Ashleigh and I had our first outing yesterday; left Abby with her Grandma for a few hours. My co-workers weren't too happy about this when we stopped by, but I promised I'd bring Abby next time, and hopefully really soon.

I bought some ink cartridges for the printer and was all set to print some photos last night. Hmph! I should have bought a new printer that I found. I really should have. Because something is wrong with this printer. And of course it took spending over $30 on ink to figure this out. I printed out a photo and it looks horrible! Spotty, dotty and the color is all wrong. I'm hoping maybe something just needs to be cleaned. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I didnt' buy the new printer because, well, for one, I am off work for another month, and two, I would really rather get my photos from WinkFlash or somewhere like that.

Anyway, after that fiasco, I decided I'd just get a few prints online at Wal-Mart. I would just like for Kenneth and I to have a photo to show off when we see people out and about. Well, guess what?!? I couldn't do THAT either. Apparently, our computer is so old it just wouldn't let me upload. Just like I couldn't manage to pay our DirecTv bill online this morning. Grrrr......

At least I've got my eye doctor appointment this afternoon, so I'll soon have my beloved contacts again!

AND, Abby is just wonderful. She had a fussy spell last night and I finally got that to end by swaddling her. Kept her wrapped up all night long and she stayed in her bassinet-only woke up to eat about 3 times. She is now asleep on my chest. I better lay her down and take Ashleigh's crayons away (her front teeth are pink! don't know why she likes eating them so much) and try to get ready for my next trip out of the house!

2 comments:

Cory said...

That seriously sucks. I hate that your having computer woes!

I'm really glad you are getting to go to the eye dr though. Having contacts again will be awesome!

Kelley said...

You and I are tormented by the dang printer gods! I finally had to give in (after spending way too much money on ink) that the printer was just dead. Bought a new one that is just awesome, for $179 I wouldn't have expected this quality. Because my old shitty printer was not much cheaper than that!

Glad to hear you are having some outings!!!