Monday, September 18

Another weekend comes to an end...

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was alright, pretty laid back. Trying to get more of that doctor-prescribed rest. BLAH! I know that some of you are probably wishing a doctor would tell you to get more rest, but I just don’t really have time for that right now. But I’ll do as I’m told since I have little Abby depending on me.

“Exciting” highlights of my weekend include:
::Stepping on one of Ashleigh’s toys and bruising the bottom of my foot. Think I also bruised that tendon that runs down the bottom of your foot because it’s still throbbing today. Trying not to be too obvious with my limp--I work with people who have real health problems...
::Accident prone that I seemed to be, I also sliced my thumb peeling potatoes.
::Made some really yummy chocolate chip cookies.
::Made a big dent in the recordings I’d saved on my DVR. Actually got around to watching Monster-in-Law! (I know, I’m pitifully behind!)
::Of course, the really good thing this weekend was getting to spend lots of time with Kenneth and Ashleigh!

In other news, ; ) Abby is really starting to make her presence known! Her movements are getting stronger every day. This afternoon I almost giggled because the way she was moving, it was tickling. This pregnancy is SO different than the last, but one thing hasn't changed. I wonder constantly about what Abby will look like, what kind of personality she'll have, if she'll have the horrible acid reflux (exorcist baby) that Ashleigh had, etc.

I'll try to upload some more photos soon. We have some cute ones of Ashleigh in one of Kenneth's old Led Zepplin t-shirts!

2 comments:

Kim :) said...

OUCH! I hate when those darn kids leave the toys in the floor for us to step on. Legos are the worst I think! LOL I hope your foot starts feeling better soon!

I loved being pregnant. Feeling that little life moving around.. Nothing like it. Enjoy Sounds like Miss Abby is one active little girl.

Kelley said...

So tell me...how is this pregnancy totally different???