Thursday, September 7

Bad Mood Outta Nowhere

Don't you just hate it when you are cranky and don't even know why? I suppose I can blame it on hormones or something, but I sure do hate to blame bad things on the sweet little child growing inside me.

Hitting a small deer on the way to work didn't help matters, I'm sure. It was just a little bitty baby--didn't damage my car at all, just hurt my feelings. And the deer, of course. Then a stupid squirrel killed itself my running under my truck too! I dread the drive home...

I just hate blah days, don't you?

2 comments:

Kim :) said...

Oh goodness! I would say that would put me in a blah mood also! I hope the drive home is animal free!!

Kelley said...

Oh MY! You had quite a commute to work today didn't you! I hate to hear that about the poor deer. And your bad mood. Hope it improves...