Tuesday, September 19

Monday Evening

Note: this was written several days ago but I couldn't get the photos to upload!
Well Monday night was actually a good night. I didn't have to cook and Kenneth, Ashleigh and I spent alot of time together. That makes for quite a winning evening in my book. Even IF I got to help Kenneth fill out 30+ pages of a crazy form. We had fun with it and that's all that matters, right? Watched a few season premiers last night; have the rest recorded. Thank GOD we decided to get DVR. It's a wonderful thing. Truly. It removes all the stress of trying to watch a show at a certain time. I can record an 8:00 or 9:00 and then watch it after Ashleigh's asleep; over the weekend folding laundry, whatever. OK, enough of my love of technological advances...

First, here's a photo of me at 4.5 months:


Ashleigh looking all cute in one of her Daddy's shirts from his high school days:

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Love the pics! I've been meaning to respond to your email that has these attached, and girl, I've been swamped at work!! You look just adorable...and love that one of Ashleigh!!!

I might need to check into this whole DVR thing...then maybe I COULD watch some tv!

Cory said...

Two pretty ladies!

Kim :) said...

Love the pictures!

Gary has been asking me to call about the DVR.. I need to do that. I know it would help so much! We keep trusting on our VCR.. it works, but I think the DVR would be SO Much better!

have a super weekend.

M said...

You look beautiful and Ashleigh is the MOST adorable little girl!!!

Gina said...

You sure are a pretty pregnant woman, and the little ones so cute!