Friday, September 1

All Is Well...Pretty Much

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I'm sure your'll all just dying to hear about my boring, ordinary life. (Don't get me wrong-I love my life, drama-free!)

I was sick, then Ashleigh was REALLY sick, had to go to the doctor and all that. Tried a new pediatrician and really like this one. Don't get me wrong, I really like the father/son team I'd been taking her to, BUT it's just such a large practice that I felt we were getting lost in the shuffle way too often. I didn't get angry with them and officially "move her"or anything like that, just thought I'd give someone else a try. I think I might stick with this one. We'll see....

And we've been busy here, amplified by the upcoming holiday and me missing work so no time for blogging!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I think mine will be nice. I just have to get over the fact that my friend/cousin is arriving at my home about the same time as me tonight and our home is NOT visitor ready. Especially not overnight visitor ready. It's not horrible. It's more of the "I wish I'd known you were dropping by and I'd have straightened up" kind of thing. But she is my friend AND she's family, so I don't think she'll be too judgemental. Especially since she wants to help me clean Saturday to prepare for the arrival of my family on Sunday.

I just hope Kenneth took the trash out this morning....

Well, it's almost time to begin my weekend--ya'll be safe!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hope you are all feeling better, and that you are having a great (drama-free) holiday weekend!

Kim :) said...

Yuck! Sorry to hear that you guys have been sick! Hope all is better now!

I'm sure your cousin wasn't at all worried about your house not being "visitor ready". But I know the feeling myself! :)