Friday, October 6

Just a little list...

Today I am:
-Feeling like I have some ugly, ratty looking hair
-Really enjoying Nickelback. (I know, a few weeks ago it was Faith Hill, go figure!)
-Tired of having so much excess mucus in my head.
-Upset that the dreaded middle of the night pregnancy induced leg cramps have already started. At 21 weeks. Joy.
-Really enjoying feeling Abby moving around.
-Looking forward to the weekend.
-Wishing I'd be HALF as productive as I wish I'd be this weekend
-Resigned to the fact that I'll be a little productive this weekend BUT I'll spend lots of time with Kenneth and Ashleigh and that's WAY more important! Right?
-Glad Kenneth is home after 2 nights away for a work thing AND touched that he brought me two gifts! A beautiful pair of silver hoop earrings and a cool copper cross necklace.
-Still a little "wowed" that Kenneth complimented my hair last night when I got home.


I also feel the need to share with everyone that I truly believe that McDonald's Double Cheeseburgers (of the $1 menu fame) are truly a gift from God. I'm not joking folks. I could eat them several times a day. They are so wonderfully cheesy and good. And cheap. Now if they could just make the fat grams and calories go away I'd be set. Those pesky health issues keep me from eating them very often and that's really hard when you're pregnant and you truly believe you will DIE if you don't have one. Oh the sacrifices I make for my unborn daughter... ; )

2 comments:

Cory said...

Those are good. I try not to eat them too often either though.

And sorry to hear about the leg cramps starting.

Kelley said...

Love the list! :) And hope you do have a slightly productive weekend...but definitely more important to get in that quality time with Kenneth! (What sweet gifts, too!)

I don't think I've ever had the Double Cheeseburger...I may just have to get me one! And you're pregnant, so you go eat as many as you want!!!