Monday, February 23

Clarification

I don't think my last post was entirely clear and after re-reading it, I can see where someone could get the wrong idea.

I was considering password protecting my blog; but I would generally give the password to anybody who wanted it. I don't think I'll do that. I mean, how important do I really think I am, anyway?

I'm feeling the full force of the dreaded "crud" that has been going around for a few weeks. The girls are doing much better though and that's what really matters, right? If I could just sleep for a couple of days I think I'd be much better. But that ain't gonna happen!

This weekend was pretty low-key. Kenneth was out and about some with his brother AND he had to work a few hours too. I really think his job might kill him; I'm beginning to really not like that place! Allegedly things will change...someday. HA!

The girls and I watched a lot of cartoons, especially after church Sunday afternoon. Or I should say we snuggled up and I tried to sleep while they watched. Notice I say tried.

Really nothing much to write about-I just feel really sleepy and tired, like I need to sleep a few days. Luckily I have plenty of work to stay busy and keep me awake! Our annual Progress magazine deadline is coming up soon and I have a major stack of work to get done!

2 comments:

Cory said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. That crud isn't any fun, I was dealing with it not too long ago.

Kelley said...

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. You must get some rest, have Mr. Kenneth watch those girls. You won't fully recover without rest!!