Tuesday, February 10

Random Thoughts

::I love Cinderella as much as the next girl, but does anyone think it's odd that she sewed clothes for mice? Just asking....

::To the person driving the green Taurus in the parking lot behind my office-learn to park, please. The car should be between the lines, not on them.

::Why is there never enough time in the day? I never have enough time and I don't even do any extra stuff! No clubs or weekly (or even monthly) meetings with friends. Just work Monday-Friday & church on Sunday. People who don't have dishwashers, or who have to go to the laundry mat to wash clothes...I really don't know how they do it!

::How is is possible that I get rid of truckloads of stuff, literally, and I still feel we have too much stuff in our home? Does it multiply like rabbits or what? We had a massive yard sale in October last year where I even got rid of lots of toys. Ashleigh still periodically asks about certain things that were sold! And gets very upset when I tell her they are gone for good. Not sure if it's worth that drama to get rid of toys...

::I have a few friends that are going through various difficulties right now. I won't go into details, but they all need your thoughts and prayers.

::I'm on Face Book, but I don't look at it all the time; not even every day. So if you send me a request or something, please don't get your feelings hurt or get bent out of shape if I don't respond quickly. (See random thought #3)

::Saturday was Abby's second birthday party; I'll post photos on Face Book when I get a minute

::My new love is audio books! Since it is so hard to fit in leisure time; I've discovered that audio books let me "read" while doing lots of other things. I just load them onto my iPod, stick in my earbuds and enjoy. Not quite as good as curling up with the book, but I just don't have time for that these days.

::Tonight is Biggest Loser night-woo hoo! I will admit, however, that I'm so thankful I have a DVR. Not only to fast-forward throught commercials, but also repetitive (and sometimes boring) parts of the show. I really think 2 hours a week is overkill. One would do just fine, I think.

::Speaking of DVR, mine is perilously close to being full! YIKES! I try to watch shows while folding laundry and when doing home workouts, but I've not watched much lately. I just like too many TV shows, I guess.

3 comments:

Cory said...

I'm jealous of your DVR. And some one had to sew the clothes for mice (although I didn't know she did that!!!)

Kelley said...

Fun list! I will have to look you up on Facebook...I don't think we're friends yet! And I hope that Abby had a great 2nd birthday. She is growing up fast! I just got done with an audio book that I listened to in the car, and I'm not sure I like it. I'm more of a visual person I guess, not so good at listening :)

Aimee H Shaw said...

Hey girl! We had to get an external hard drive for our DVR - lololol! Seriously - you should look into it. Especially if the DVR crashes - ours has twice before. It'll save you a lot of heartache. Well, not that you really get bent out of shape over missing TV.. but you know!