Monday, April 9

Easter Weekend

Well, it was really cold this weekend, not exactly "Easter weather." Especially since last week we've had highs in the upper 80's! Hard to get used to highs in the 40's just a couple of days later. Had a really nice visit with my family though. Got to see almost everyone, which was a nice change. I ate way too much, but that's OK. I'm "back on the wagon" this week and hopefully with the help of several new workout DVD's (courtesy of my sister, Cory) I'll start dropping this excess padding. I sure hope so because I'm not feeling too happy with myself these days-appearance wise.

Here are a few pictures of the important people from this weekend:

My sweet girls in their matching dresses that "Mommy Dale" bought them. Ashleigh's hair was just a mess Easter morning! But that just adds a little humor to the memory, right?


There sure were alot of eggs for just Ashleigh and Jayden to hunt! We'll be stepping on plastic eggs for months, I'm sure...


I decided this would do for Abby's "2 month" photo. Yes, I'll be doing photos of Abby each month on the 8th, just like I did with Ashleigh. Maybe for her 3rd month I'll get a really good one with her eyes open.

3 comments:

Cory said...

I hope you enjoy the videos. I know that I will be making use of the one you gave me this week!

The girls are adorable in their dresses. I hate that I had to miss seeing them all dressed up.

Kelley said...

Cute pics!! Looks like Ms. Ashleigh's basket was bigger than her! :)

Can't wait to see Abby's eyes!!!

Kim :) said...

Love the Easter pictures!! The girls dresses are adorable!!