Friday, April 20

Little Things...

Sometimes the smallest things make me feel good. Things like:

: Waxing my eyebrows
: Buying new lipstick
: Buying new eyeshadow
: Having my nails freshly trimmed and painted-all nice and neat!
: No dirty dishes in the sink
: Hearing Ashleigh laugh
: Seeing Abby smile
: Joking around with Kenneth
: Having my Mom come visit
: Getting a call from Kenneth during the day just to see how I'm feeling
: Wearing a comfy t-shirt and PJ pants
: Getting a few uninterrupted moments to read or watch tv
: New songs on my MP3 player
: Painting
: Prozac (gotta be honest!!!)


What are some little things that make you happy?
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

That's a mighty fine list!! And so glad that there are those little things that bring you joy. Might have to find me some of that Prozac...that sounds like good stuff!! I could use some!!!