Thursday, April 26

Let's Compare

I've been meaning to post the girls' hospital photos for a while, and finally remembered to do it. It's just fun to look at them side by side. It's also how funny these photos look nothing like them. And when I say that, I don't mean as compared to now, because that's pretty obvious. I mean they didn't look like that in the photos we took of them at the hospital on the same day! I've always joked that these photos are almost always horrible, but you just have to buy them!


Even more amazing to me is how much Ashleigh has changed! I think she'll be the person that nobody can tell their baby pictures are theirs. Wonder if Abby will change as dramatically...


That's about all for today...Kenneth and I have the crud, AGAIN. Abby has a bit of a runny nose and Ashleigh is over her runny nose and going wide open, as usual.

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Love seeing the girls side by side like that!!! And that new pic of Ashleigh is adorable! She certainly has changed a lot, but what a cutie pie!!!!

Kim :) said...

Aww That is cool to have their pictures side by side like that! I'm with you on those hospital pictures. THey always crack me up!

Have a great weekend, hope you all start feeling better soon!!

Kim :) said...

I LOVE your new Header!!! Adorable!

Kelley said...

Such a cute new header!

Gina said...

Yes you are so right! Thanks for sharing the photos, it was a lot of fun!