Tuesday, April 24

WEEKEND PHOTOS

Took some photos of the girls Saturday morning and like how they turned out.






Had a birthday party Sunday afternoon. Ashleigh's first skating party and Abby's first party ever. Ashleigh skated from one end of the rink to the other after telling me to "let her do it!" meaning I didn't need to cramp her style by holding her hand; then sat down, took the skates off and told me she was finished. She liked the big pit of balls much better. And Kenneth also got several cute shots of Abby in her little crown. This probably isn't the best photo of them overall, but something about her expression just draws me to this one.



Had a good weekend, but Monday was interesting. In a bad way. Abby started shreiking and wailing right after I got to Diane's house to drop her and Ashleigh off. I stayed awhile and thought I'd gotten her calmed down, but I wasn't 10 miles away before I was called back home. I took her to the doctor and she couldn't find anything wrong with her. And I'm really not a freak-out-over-nothing type person, not even when it comes to my babies. This was some serious screaming going on. Worse than when she had thrush and that was horrible. She's cried more today, but not as bad. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Cory said...

I Love those photos. They're great.

Glad Abby's feeling better now!

Anonymous said...

Those piggies are soooo adorable!

Kelley said...

Oh my goodness! These photos are great! Love the one of Ashleigh sitting there, holding her legs and staring right at the camera. And the one of her holding Abby. And their little feet! Okay, so all of them! Great job!

Gina said...

Beautiful! Those black and whites are really super high end looking, and I love the dash of pink in the cheeks of the one photo, oh and the feet, what a cute perspective! The color ones, they match so perfectly with their pink crowns, adorable. You have such a lovely family : )