Wednesday, April 11

I have a great husband

{Note: Last night was much better than the one before. Crying and whining was minimal-and none from me! That's always a good thing.}

Kenneth is home with the girls today, that lucky duck! Even if they can be a handful, I'd rather be home with my babies. But there is a benefit for me to him being home: the laundry should be done! It's mostly clean and dry and just needs to be put away.

The first day he kept the girls he told me (and my coworkers) that he didn't know how I did it, meaning keeping them all the time and not losing my sanity. And then cleaning, cooking, etc. too! But he doesn't hesitate to take time off to keep them when needed. This is a really good thing considering I don't have any paid time off left & he has PLENTY.

He helps with the girls baths (well, Ashleigh's-I haven't asked him to handle a slippery wiggling baby yet! He vaccuums, straightens up and even made dinner one day last week.

When we've talked about things before, he's admitted he should do more and I'm not going to pretend I don't agree. But, I also know that he does more than many husbands/daddys do. For example, he picks the girls up every day and has them by himself for an hour or more every day.

He's a good Daddy and that means everything to me. I couldn't stay married to him if he weren't. And being a good Daddy is part of what makes him a good husband.

Love you sweetie! (If you ever read this)

And no, I don't want anything!

5 comments:

Cory said...

Kenneth is really great. I'm glad he helps you out.
Now, if I could just manage to see him more often it would be great. ;)

Kelley said...

Yes, I agree! You DO have a fabulous hubby on your hands! They could always do more, but we'll take what we can get, won't we!!?

Gina said...

That last line totally cracked me up : )

Kim :) said...

You do indeed have you a great Daddy and Husband there! Don't ever let him go!!

Kim :) said...

You do indeed have you a great Daddy and Husband there! Don't ever let him go!!