Monday, February 6

Busy Weekend

Well, I had a very busy but fun weekend.

Cory came up and spent the night Friday night, then she, Ashleigh and I met Mom and Regina in Tupelo. We got the stuff for her wedding dress (Mom is making it) and did some other shopping. It was a long day, but lots of fun. Especially since Ashleigh didn't have a major meltdown until about 30 minutes before we got to my parent's house to spend the night! But it only took me singing Old McDonald THE ENTIRE TIME to keep her quiet. You should all be very thankful you weren't in the car with us!

Ashleigh was thoroughly spoiled by her Aunt Cory, as well as her grandparents. But I suppose in a way she earned it, she put on quite a show dancing for them! Tell me, what's cuter than a 14-month-old trying to shake her booty to the music? When she's your 14-month-old, probably nothing!

My aunt brought her granddaughter over Saturday night, and Ashleigh decided it'd be fun to sit in Jayden's lap!


She also loved the 5 foot caterpillar my parents bought her for Valentine's Day. They're in Wal-Mart if you want to check it out in person. Here she is snuggling with it first thing Sunday morning:

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Glad you had a good weekend! And that caterpillar is HUGE! So cute! May have to hop over to Walmart to see it in person.

What I wouldn't give to hear you sing Old MacDonald!!!

Kim :) said...

Sounds like a good weekend indeed! :) Glad you guys enjoyed it. The 14 month old shaking her botty is always cute!

Cory said...

Hey, I have to spoil my Ashleigh! I never get to see her.
Also, I have more pics for you to look at on my blog.

Gina said...

Those photos make me say "awwwww...."