Friday, February 3

Ready for the Weekend

I'm so ready for the weekend! I'm sure you are too.

Random Thoughts
::If a man nearly knocks you over to get to the door first so he can open it for you, it isn't really being polite, is it?
::Why is it that in the 1,900 sq. ft. of our home, if the cat is going to produce a hairball or throw up in the middle of the night, it will always be where I will step on in within 15 minutes of getting out of bed and 95% of the time, it will be on carpet?

I've refrained as long as possible from posting photos of Ashleigh. Here are a few from last night:


She loves her books! She loves looking at them, having me read them to her AND chewing on them!



Bathtime is always a hit. I think we'll spend alot of time in the kiddie pool this summer!

And remember that homemade apple pie I told you I made last weekend? Well, here is photographic proof of that adventure:

The mess I created.


It might not be beautiful, but it sure tasted good!!! Just ask Rachel.

Also, thanks so much to everyone who let me know that not feeling good enough is something most of us deal with. And for saying I'm a great Mom-well, that's just the best compliment in the world!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I'd agree with you on that door business...always very nice to have a man open it for you, but at the same time, if I get there first, I'm going to open it. No sense running to beat me! And why are you refraining from posting pics of Ashleigh? Stop that! These are adorable...and the pie too! Looks very yummy indeed! Wish I was close enough to enjoy your baking!