Tuesday, February 7

This & That...

::Do instant potatoes count as a vegetable? I didnt' think so....Well, that was the only "veggie" Ashleigh had for dinner. Does that make me a bad Mom? (Hint: If your answer is yes, keep it to yourself!)

::Two signs my parents are gaga over their only grandchild:
*My Mom just had to go get Ashleigh out of bed Sunday morning so she could cuddle her before she
woke up. (She tolerates minimal cuddling from most anyone but me.)
*My Dad voluntarily tuned in to the Wiggles before church. Ashleigh was still and watched
for a good 5-7 minutes! After she lost total interest, I think he changed the channel. : )

::One sign I'm a sure nerd:
*I got a little too excited that I figured out (all by myself) how to make adjustments in Quark to keep
my imported graphics from going all crazy, color-wise.

::One sign I'm getting old:
*It's almost 10 and I just wondered why I'm not in bed yet!!!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Hmm...not sure about those potatoes! :)

And you big nerd, share your knowledge so we all can benefit!!!

You ARE getting old! But so am I, unfortunately. I would LOVE to be in bed at 10:00, it just never happens!

Cory said...

Well, sometimes you just want instant potatoes, so I guess it's ok occassionally!!!

And you're not getting old yet. Dee was just in the office earlier this morning. She told me that she had thought 20 was cool, but that 30 ROCKED! Do just think of it that way!

Kim :) said...

Isn't if fun to see what the grandparents will do for those grandbabies!! Trust me, it doesn't let up either! My children have THREE sets of Grandparents and boy are they spoiled!! But I love it, I love that my children have their grandparents to get to know and love.