Wednesday, February 1

Playing TV



When you were a child, did you ever "play" tv games? What I mean is, did you every pretend like you were the character on the tv show, something like that? I remember when my cousin and I would spend several days at a time with our grandparents, we'd pretend we were Cagney & Lacey, or pretend we were Bo & Luke Duke's girlfriends on the Dukes of Hazzard. And of course, how many girls pretended they were WonderWoman? And I don't remember this show at all, but I do remember playing B.J. & the Bear on the playground in first grade. There were probably others that I've forgotten. Like I'm not sure which show it was, but we make walkie-talkies out of band-aid boxes, construction paper and paper clips for something. (Back when Band-Aid boxes were metal-remember that?) And some goofy boy thought they were real...come on, we weren't THAT talented!

If you remember doing things like this, please let me know!! I enjoy fun little walks down memory lane like that....

2 comments:

YankeeAmanda said...

I remember playing Batman & Robin (I was Batgirl) with the neighbor kids. Cheesy boneezy!

Hey, congrats on your ad design awards. That's awesome!

Kim :) said...

My cousin and I use to put on a talent show for our parents. We would dress up and sing and sing.. I never remember playing a TV person though, but I wont say we didn't do that as well. lolq