Wednesday, February 22

I'm still here!

I know I say this too often, but I really have been awfully busy. Honest. But I do think (and hope and pray) that things are soon going to return to normal, whatever that might be. : )

The special section from hell is over. It's the biggest ever this year and I must say that everyone did really well working together this year. I probably would have had a nervous breakdown otherwise. I honestly wasn't even that stressed about it all. When I have lots of work, I go into deep concentration mode, which is often mistaken for being stressed out. By today, however, I'm just plain worn out. Sheer willpower got me out of bed and out of the house this morning.

I'm excited about getting a bit of a break tomorrow, though. Depending on how things go, it might be a full-blown day off, although I hope not, because then Friday will just be more hectic. Too bad my "break" comes in the form of my yearly check-up. Eeeww. You'd think after pregnancy, that wouldn't even phase me, but I dread it just the same. Ugh.

5 comments:

Kim :) said...

Glad to hear that big project is done and you weren't to stressed through it!

I am right there with you on the yearly checkup! Even after two children I don't like it either! lol

Cory said...

Congrats on getting the section finished without any major bloodshed. I honestly don't know how you do it.

Kelley said...

Glad to hear your special section is DONE! Whew! Now you can breathe a little. I hope your "day off" was good today...

Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Me Tooooo!

Anonymous said...

I am totally there with ya on those nasty yearly check ups. I have had 3 children and I still hate to go for a yearly. O'well nothing us women can do about that.