Friday, July 21

It Must Be Aliens (and other random thoughts)

Yesterday when preparing to leave the house for work, I couldn't find my keys. Now understand, I have NEVER lost my keys before. EVER. I'm a "always keep them in my purse" kind of girl. I looked and looked to no avail. So I grabbed the spare out of the magnetic box on the bottom of my truck and off to work I went. Then during the day I thought I must have put them in my pocket when going in the house the afternoon before. Nope! More searching last night. Nothing. I even looked through the trash because when pregnant with Ashleigh I threw away Kenneth's cell phone! I wasnt' sure whether to be disappointed or relieved they weren't in the trash either. SO........aliens obviously stole my keys!

You know your taste in music is weird when you can't even understand it yourself! For example, I really can't stand Rihanna's song "Unfaithful!" I mean, come on. Stop your whining. Either dump your man, or stop being a ho! But I LOVE her song "SOS." BUT, I really like the Pussycat Dolls song "Don't Cha." Which, if you don't know...well, here's a line from the song, "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?" How can this be? I'll just say it's because "Don't Cha" is a fast "fun" song.

I got unreasonably upset this morning when the convenience store didn't have small containers of milk. Just plain old milk. Not chocolate milk, but milk. Why can they have about a quarter million containers of BEER but no milk. I was all upset, but didn't have time to make a second stop before work. So I bought Dr. Pepper. That's almost the same, right? And as I left, guess what was outside? A BEER TRUCK MAKING A DELIVERY! The new Texaco is obviously catering to the alcoholic crowd....

Hope you all have a good weekend. I plan to see if I can find where the aliens stashed my keys...

4 comments:

Kelley said...

You cracked me up this morning! Sorry that you lost your keys. You KNOW that they will show up in the oddest place when you least expect it. I lost Chris' marathon jersey number (his first marathon!! that would've been awful!) but finally found it last weekend when I had the incredibly strong desire to purge my closet.

I agree with music preference being an odd thing. I like SOS but not the other. We're entitled to have opinions that make no sense!! :)

And that sucks about the milk! (noooo...dr. pepper is NOT almost the same!!)

Kim :) said...

You silly thing. I hope you find where the Aliens hid those keys! Darn Aliens!

Man, NO MILK?? That sucks! I would of said just grab a beer instead since there was an abundance of t hose.. but well We don't want peanut getting drunk as such an early age!

Cory said...

When you get the aliens to tell you what they did with the keys, ask what they did with my mind please. They hid it from me. :)
That seriously sucks about the milk. When you want milk, nothing else will do!!!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE A DR PEPPER EVERY DAY FOR BREAKFAST!!! ITS THE BREAKFAST DRINK OF CHOICE.