Tuesday, July 25

Pole Counter???

You'll never guess what I saw recently.

A "Pole Counter Contractor." At least that's what the magnetic signs said on the door of the SUV. And there was a lady, probably early 50's, in shorts, t-shirt and reflective vest who appeared to be counting poles. Hmm....

Wonder what that pays?

And who needs to know exactly how many there are? I'd think the phone company knows how many poles they have installed over the years, just as the electric company would know how many they have installed as well. Maybe someone thinks that there is a pole bandit out running amok placing poles willy-nilly all over the place?

If anyone knows the purpose of this person's job, please let me know!

2 comments:

Cory said...

I think it's just a scheme to get someone's money. Although I don't know why anyone would want to give them money. Unless someone wants to know the total number of poles, and the phone and power companies won't talk to each other... But that's kinda dumb. Don't know what the purpose of that would be though. Can't think of a single thing it would accomplish.
And now that I have rambled I will leave you in relative peace.

Kelley said...

Ha!!! I got a huge kick out of this post! You crack me up! And stuff like this makes me MISS you!!!