Wednesday, July 19

Update on Life

Haven't posted for awhile, so here's a little recap:

Saturday
Felt great! Had one cranky child though. Did manage to get loads of housework done, in spite of that inconvenience.

Sunday
Didn't feel nearly as good, but my Mom came to visit which is always a treat. Especially this time, since she brought me TWO MORE maternity shirts. I still can't believe I actually NEED them this early. But I weighed again this morning, still 3 lbs. down from my prepregnancy weight. I'm beginning to get my appetite back, though. When I fully enter the "Hungry Cow" phase of pregnancy, that weight thing will change, I know.

Monday
Ashleigh's hospital testing. OH MY GOD IT WAS HORRIBLE! The first test involved inserting a catheter, filling her bladder with dye, then X-raying her when she peed. Well, it was bad enough when I was in the room with her, but I had to leave before the X-rays started due to my pregnancy. She was yelling "Mama, help!" and "I'm sorry!" over and over. I think I cried as much as she did! She calmed down quicker than I did though. When I went back in there to her, she was still crying, but said, "Mama, I on TV." Talking about the X-ray monitor. The ultrasound wasn't nearly as bad. As of now (Wednesday night) still haven't heard anything from the doctor's office. Beginning to lose patience. But the ultrasound tech said that everything looked good, so I'm not too worried about it.

Tuesday
Pretty easy day at work, felt kinda blah. No particular reason...just blah. Ashleigh slept in her toddler bed until about 3am. I couldn't sleep well until about 3am, when she was in bed with us. How much does THAT suck? I want her out of our bed, she needs to be out of our bed, but I couldn't sleep well when she wasn't there!

Wednesday
Felt not quite so blah, very tired though because I didn't sleep well. Made a squash casserole for dinner, it was pretty good. A little too runny, but good.

Ready for the weekend already!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Thanks for the recap! I've missed your posts this week!!!

And sorry you couldn't sleep with Ashleigh out of the bed! Sounds like YOU need the training, not her! :)