Tuesday, August 8

Could it be?

Dare I hope? Could it be?

This is day number two of feeling good. REALLY GOOD. I mean, I still get tired and winded more easily and all that fun stuff, but no headache (knock on wood). No sickness or anything. Well, brushing my teeth is a little tricky still, but otherwise, all is well.

I felt so good yesterday...get this: I worked out. This is something I did regularly before getting pregnant, but I haven't been able to even think about it for about, oh...3 months! I plan on working out again tonight, too. Look out world! ; )

So could this all mean that my all-day-long-think-you're-gonna-die sickness might be coming to an end? I sure hope so. I hate feeling like crap. I have stuff to do. Like clean out an entire room and closet to make room for the little one causing all the changes. And try to get my daughter to crawl into her toddler bed and fall alseep on her own and stay there all night long. Then work on potty training again. Because this first go around just hasn't worked AT ALL!

4 comments:

Cory said...

Congratulations! You're going to be making me feel bad about not working on regularly.

Kim :) said...

yeah!! I'm crossing my fingers that you continue to feel good! That sickness is for the birds!

Kelley said...

So glad that you are feeling better! That's wonderful news. Let's keep it up, and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy!!!

Good luck with that potty training :)

Gina said...

You go girl!