Monday, August 7

Sweet Baby Girl

First off, let me say that my daughter is normally dressed! But I decided to let her have some ketchup with her french fries and really didn't want another ruined shirt!




She loves to color these days! This particular session, however, she decided she'd rather color herself...then as always happens when she gets bored, she starts to eat them!! I hate it when she does that and take them away as soon as I realize what she's done, but I'm pretty sure eating crayons hasn't killed a child yet!



Ashleigh got a special treat a couple of weeks ago when her Mamaw took her to McDonald's for a Happy Meal. Doesn't she look like a little heathen in her do-rag?


Several weeks ago, I got Caiden's toddler bed from Rachel. Ashleigh hasn't slept in it nearly enough, but she sure loves to play in it!! If she ever gets quiet and I have to go looking for her, I almost always find her with some of her stuffed animals in her bed.

5 comments:

Cory said...

I LOVE her in the do-rag! It's so cute.

At least she likes her bed, even if she isn't sleeping in it enough yet.

Kelley said...

Love these pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us! What a cute little doorag...and all those colors on her face! Ha!

Her hair is getting so long! She's such a doll...

Kim :) said...

Great pictures! I love the Doorag one! To cute.

Gina said...

So in love with her face!

Anonymous said...

The Expression on her face in the one with the doo-rag looks just like Kenneth! - Kelly Stegall Putz