Thursday, August 3

Where Did My Baby Go?

Seriously. I mean, I know where Ashleigh is, but what happened to my baby?

I've lost count of how many words she knows. It's unreal. And she's speaking in short little sentences. Here are some examples:
::Look Mama?
::Where did {insert whatever here} go?
::What was that?
::I'm sleepy.
::I'm OK!
::I want {juice, milk, cookie, nana, grape, etc.}
::Help me! (This one cracks me up every time)
::Bye-bye, miss you!
::Bye-bye, see you later!
::That's my chair.
::Get me down.

And I'm sure there are more. She'll be 20 months old Tuesday. I don't think we've got a baby genius, but I do believe she's ahead in the verbal skills area. Oh, and I'm sure you can imagine these aren't all pronounced perfectly, BUT you don't have to live with her to know what she's saying either. Everybody can understand her!

In other news (LOL)::
::I'd also like to thank the aliens for returning my car & house key. The sneaky suckers put them underneath my truck seat. But they sent me some sort of subliminal message to get me to look there, so I can't be too mad, I suppose.

::I'd also like help coming to terms with how quickly my waist has disappeared. I'm 3 months pregnant today I promise, this is how I looked at 6 months with Ashleigh!!! I'm going to try to take a "belly pic" today, even though I think I look a total mess. I plan on posting my monthly "belly pics" of course, and I think I'll also post my Ashleigh-pregnancy pics so you can compare. It's CRAZY!!!

5 comments:

Cory said...

They do grow up so quickly....

Cory said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim :) said...

Those babies don't stay babies long. :(

I remember with Brandon I seemed to show a lot faster as well! It was really strange.

Glad to hear the aliens returned those keys! I hope they left a little gas in the truck, I'm sure they had to take it for a joy ride while they had the keys!

Have a great weekend.

Kelley said...

So you've lost your baby...good thing another one is coming along! You can then enjoy Ashleigh as she progresses along and continues to develop her skills, but at the same time you can enjoy the "baby" things with this new peanut...

Can't wait to see belly pics!!

Gina said...

awww, how sweet. Take care of yourself and your little tum tum.