Monday, August 21

Little Peanut



Well, we still don't know if Peanut will be dressed in pink or blue, but things are looking good health wise! From crown to rump our little one measures 3.25", which is quite a change from .75" 5 weeks ago! (If memory serves me right about the measurement during my first ultrasound.) Everything looks great with the baby and his/her cozy little home in my uterus. My next appointment is September 11 (I know...) and then we should know if Ashleigh will have a brother or sister. And also, surprising to me, my C-section has been scheduled for February 8th!

Things are good with me too! I got some prescription sinus medicine AND found out I have a bladder infection so I of course got meds for that too. By Saturday morning I felt like a new woman! Felt great Sunday too. Feel pretty good today, BUT since I threw up (LOTS) about 15 minutes after taking my wonder drugs, not AS good as I probably would have otherwise.

Saturday we had a wonderful time at Caiden's birthday party. Ashleigh and Caiden played in the pool and I was very diligent with sunscreen so there was no sunburn. Not even a tan line! ; ) Ashleigh also got to play on their swingset, which was a big treat for her. To my knowledge, it was the first time she'd been down a slide. (Sliding board to you Yankee people-ha ha!)

Sunday was very productive in the areas of grocery shopping, house cleaning and good old playing and hanging out.

It was a great weekend, just WAY to short!

4 comments:

Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Hey! Nice Fetus!

Congrats on the pregnancy! Apparently yall were, ahem, "busy" while I was away!

Kelley said...

So good to see Peanut, and that he/she has grown so much! Can't wait to hear the verdict on Sept. 11th...

And just so you know, this "Yankee" has never said "sliding board" in her life! :)

Kim :) said...

I can't wait to hear "Pink" or "Blue" in September! That is so exciting. I'm glad to hear that the meds made you feel much better!

Gina said...

Amazing, we are all sending you positive energy. Take care of yourself mama!