Monday, December 12

Great Birthday Party


Lots of Loot
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

The party was wonderful! There were 27 people (including the three of us) and I think we all had a great time. There were 9 children who came and they were all so well-behaved. Ashleigh was just a little doll and I was so proud of her! (She wouldn't take a nap, so I feared a total meltdown!)

She got lots of presents which she loves! She's really kept herself busy playing with all of them. She got lots of clothes too, so she'll be quite the little fashion plate.

Sorry I don't have time to do all the links to photos like I normally would. Just double click on this photo, and it'll take you to flikr. Then you can look at the pictures I uploaded. They go onto the second page, be sure to look at them all!

I'm just so happy that everything went well. I think the table and sign Regina & I made turned out nicely. Of course, I thought of about 20 things I forgot to do-like get the ice cream out, take photos of all the guests, get everyone to sign a page for her birthday album I'm going to do (a few pages for each year), straighten the towels up in the bathroom....I could go on, but you get the idea.

Now, Santa just has to find something she doesn't already have to bring her!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I'm so glad the party was a hit! Love this picture of her surrounded by gifts, am going right now to look at the rest!!! :)

And don't worry about those little insignificant details...I'm sure that not one person noticed the towels, etc. No biggie!!

Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Awwwww....

Yay to the loot!

Kim :) said...

Oh it sounds like it was the perfect first birthday party! And don't even worry about the little things that didn't happen. I am SURE you were the only one that really noticed them. Don't sweat the small stuff! Going now to look at the rest of the pictures