Thursday, December 8

Hard to believe....


Ashleigh Reagan Taylor 004
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

that my sweet daughter was born a year ago!! This photo was taken when she was just hours old. She has changed so much! And our lives have changed so much, for the better, since this wonderful little girl arrived.

I could just gush on for quite a while, but I'll spare you all! ; )

Oh, and since I never got around to posting on the one year anniversary of my due date, you can at least see how huge my belly was!

I can't wait til tonight! to see her dig into her little cupcake (the cake is Saturday) and get her gifts from Mommy & Daddy. I'm such a goof.

{Also, I promise I'm not snubbing anyone, blog-wise. I've just been super-duper busy! But I promise to try to get back into the swing of things soon. I really miss all you guys!}

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Happy birthday to Ms. Ashleigh!!!! I can't believe it's already been a year, either. Look at that sweet face! And it's only sweeter now...

Kim :) said...

Happy Birthday Ashleigh!!! What a sweet picture of her. I can't wait to hear how the birthday party goes!!

Have a super weekend.