Thursday, December 15

Today I am 33...


Me&Ash
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

Yep, I'm gettin' old alright! But that certainly beats the alternative! ; )

On my birthday, I am:
::Very thankful for my family
::Thrilled that God blessed me with a healthy daughter
::Wishing I had lipstick on in this photo (Aimee!)
::Tickled at how you can tell Ashleigh just woke up in this photo
::Stressing about getting everything done for Christmas
::Really trying to "live in the moment" and enjoy all the good things in my life (Kelley!)
::Determined to have a good day today, darn it!
::Not so happy it's raining and I have to get my photo made for our Christmas Greetings ad
::Glad I got my hair cut & colored last night.
::Determined to weigh a good bit less by the time I'm 34
::Thankful for all my wonderful friends
::Wondering how the last year flew by so quickly

5 comments:

Kim :) said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you have the best day ever!

Kelley said...

How DID the year fly by so fast!? Happy birthday to you! Enjoyed your list today...and hope that you are having the best day ever!!

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope you had an absolutely amazing day. Hair looks great by the way. Hope all of your wishes came true!

Cory said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you last night!

Gina said...

You look so young! Happy birthday.