Wednesday, March 22

Getting Caught Up

Why is it that if you miss a little sleep, it takes forever to get caught back up? I've gotten a decent night's sleep the past two nights-I even went to bed early last night and overslept this morning! And I think I'm even sleepier than yesterday...argh! Oh well, I'll feel well-rested again someday. It might take a few years, but I know it'll happen.

Things have been relatively quiet in the Taylor household, nothing much to report. Ashleigh learned to make a rooster noise on Monday and that is just priceless! Kenneth's getting ready to go on his trip to Texas at the end of the month and I'm making bridal shower preparations. Also need to get wedding invitations designed for my sister before she kills me!

Oh!!! Happy, happy, joy, joy-I'm getting my hair done tonight! I'm even more excited than usualy because I'm long overdue for a trim and root job. I had an appointment a couple of weeks ago, but Ashleigh's flu cancelled that out!

I did get Ashleigh's Easter dress yesterday...it's really cute (of course, why would I buy a dress I thought was ugly, LOL) I'll try to post a photo soon.

Oh, just a little note: those Biore Pore strips say just to use them on your nose, and I now know why-they don't work anywhere else. I tried cutting one in half to put in my chin and it didn't do anything but bother Ashleigh. She kept pointing at my chin saying uh-uh and ow!

4 comments:

Cory said...

Those stupid strips won't even work on my nose! But that's ok. My fingers are a lot cheapter.
Congrats on getting your hair done. I was so long overdue on my haircut. And I felt a lot better after getting it done last week. I knos you'll feel better after getting yours done too.

Kim :) said...

Yeah on the hair appointment!! :) It will feel wonderful!

Hope you are able to get caught up on you rest soon. :)

Pammylew said...

I can't wait to see the dress andher in it!!! She's going to be sooo cute!!

Enjoy your time getting yo hair did! I need to work on mine again!

Kelley said...

It DOES take so long to catch up on sleep...it makes no sense! Hopefully you'll be feeling normal soon!

And yay on the haircut!

I wanna see those wedding invitations when you're done designing them!!!