Monday, March 6

Lovin' It!

Oh yeah....I think I love my camera. Haven't gotten to play with it too much or figure out many of the features, but I snapped these Friday night of Kenneth and Ashleigh with the continuous shooting mode:




We were shopping ALL DAY Saturday (left at 9:15, got home at 7:30) and my Mom came to visit Sunday. Little sad that Daddy didn't come, but that's OK. Ashleigh got a new carseat and Kenneth and I got a few things as well. Felt kinda crappy on Sunday, but still had a wonderful weekend overall!

Hope everyone else did too...

4 comments:

Kim :) said...

yeah!! Glad to see you are enjoying your new camera already! :) Sounds like a fun weekend had by all!

Cory said...

Congrats on the camera. The pictures look good.

Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

TOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Kelley said...

Your new camera must be awesome! Those are some great pics!!! Yay!!

Now you need to set aside some time to play with it some more!

Glad you had a good weekend...