Friday, March 3

The Good and The Bad

I'll try to actually write something later, but for now, here are a couple of photos of Ashleigh. One being super cute in her little bunny "thug" hat she loves to play with, and one that shows her temper in full force. I have photos of my layouts I've recently done, will try to post soon!



If I don't get to post again soon, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! We've got a little shopping planned, hopefully dinner with some friends, and my camera is supposed to arrive TODAY!!! (It left Memphis at 2am today...LOL...gotta love UPS tracking!)

4 comments:

Kim :) said...

*laughing* Love those photos!! YOu have a super weekend as well! Have fun with the new camera!!

Aimee H Shaw said...

LOVE the thug hat....heehee
not so crazy about the tantrum look, but as long as I wasn't around - hahahahaha

Kelley said...

Great photos! Love the thug hat! :)

Yay for your camera arriving! Better take some great pics over the weekend! And am looking foward to seeing those layouts!!!

Cory said...

I love the hat. Let me know about the camera!!!