Monday, March 20

Good Weekend

Well, we had a super-busy but fun weekend. My Mom came to our house Friday evening. Then she, Ashleigh and I headed out early Saturday morning for Columbia, MS, about 4 hours away. We met my sister's future in-laws, who are super nice, attended her bridal shower and went shopping. Got home Sunday evening totally exhausted, but it was worth it. Ashleigh has started drooling again-thought we were past that at 15 months, guess not! Not sleeping well either, joy of all joys. But that's OK. She's started pointing to cars and saying "Car! Vroom, vroom, vroom!" And she also likes to point out doors to us and flip light switches. So that makes the lost sleep worth it to me!!

Got a cool Photoshop action today, here are a few pictures I applied it to:



I think it's pretty neat for a change, anyway!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Get some sleep girl!! And when do you have time to play around in Photoshop? You amaze me! Love these pics...

Kim :) said...

Glad you had a good weekend! :) Those pictures are adorable! Hearing the sounds such as "car! vroom, vroom, vroom." are priceless! Hold on to those times!

Cory said...

Love the pics. And thanks for coming to the shower!!!

Gina said...

Those are great!