Thursday, March 30

WHAT?!?

This morning I remembered something I've wanted to post for a couple of days:

Earlier this week, I went to Wal-Mart to buy several needed items, including sinus medicine. When Checker Girl scanned the medicine it beeped and she had to stop to read the screen. You know how some people always mumble when they read? She obviously had this problem. I heard "mumble, mumble, customer 18?" here she glances up at me, then mumbles "definitely" and hits the button to proceed.

DEFINITELY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What the heck did she mean by THAT? I mean, I know I'm 33 and don't look like a teenager anymore, but come on! Did she have to be so tactless, rude and insensitive? I don't think so.

Lacking people skills? Definitely!!!

::Kenneth and the guys made it out to Texas just fine!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh that's funny! I can see the steam coming out of your ears when you heard that! :) You don't look a day of 16 girl!

Kim :) said...

Oh that is to dang funny!! I would have said, "well missy, you aint no spring chicken yourself!" too funny!