Thursday, May 19

Cover Baby


F&P Cover
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.
OK, it might not be American Baby or Baby Talk, but my baby (and hubby) are on the cover of a special section! It'll be in the paper Sunday.

I'm tickled that my photo turned out so well, everybody just loved it. The fact that it features my baby and hubby is just a million times better!!

That newborn on the bottom left look familiar? That's Ashleigh too! It's one of the pics Kenneth took the day she was born.

And just to set the record straight, I was asked to go home and take photos and asked for the baby picture. Not that I minded, but I didn't push it on people! : )

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh, I just love this cover! {cover queen!!!!)

It turned out so well, and love that you even got a second photo of her on there too!!!!!! :)

Kim :) said...

Oh Jackie, How exciting is this!! Something to treasure for sure! Great photo!!

Anonymous said...

That is great sis. Get me a copy of it if you can. I want to show it around at work!