Friday, May 27

Ready for the weekend

I'm so ready for this holiday weekend I just can't hardly wait for it to begin!! This workday just can't end soon enough, let me tell you.

I really hope I get to leave work early, because I have a good bit to do, in order to leave early Saturday morning. Yesterday, a little after 6pm, we lost our water!!! Well, there was a trickle, but that was it. Luckily, I've kept up on the clothes washing this week, as well as the dishes. or we'd have been in BIG trouble.

Ashleigh lost her mind about 7pm. We'll just blame it on teething. I was bathing her and she just had a total meltdown!! She normally loves bathtime, especially her rubber ducky. That poor child screamed and look at that duck like it had bitten her toe off! I just gave up and got her out of the tub and didn't even wrap her up in her towel! And forget lotion, and did good to get her diaper and PJs on her! She was out like a light by 7:20. Poor baby. I was exhausted after that ordeal, because she was fussy all night BEFORE the meltdown. Darned teeth!!!

As I am working on this entry, I just got my paycheck which does NOT have the hours on it that I was supposed to get paid that I was shorted on my LAST paycheck. ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll tell you one thing, I won't wait until the NEXT pay period for my money. Unfortunately, the woman who does the checks is out of town, but you better believe I'll have that check Tuesday morning.

ANYWAY, I hope that you all have a great weekend as I plan to.

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

I sure hope you get the money that was suppose to be on your check SOON! Hope you had a great weekend as well.