Friday, June 3

Eleven Years and Counting

That's right! Kenneth and I have been living in wedded bliss for 11 years today. You know that saying, "The more things change, the more they stay the same"? Well that's true for us. When I think back to when we first got married, it just amazes me. I was still in college and had a part-time job, but made only about $150 every 2 weeks. He didn't make much money either, but somehow we got by. Now we both have careers (I use that term loosely), a much nicer home and vehicles AND the biggest change of all, a daughter. We still seem to have no money, but we certainly have alot more to show for our work!

On the other hand, I'm still totally in love with him and he's still my best friend. Don't get me wrong, I have female friends that I don't think I could live without....but they've never seen me naked!! ; )

So not only do I count this as a day to celebrate my love for my husband, I also use it as a day to reflect on how far we've come, and to count our blessings.

2 comments:

Kim :) said...

Happy Anniversary!!

May the next 11 years be even better then the first. :)

Kelley said...

Happy Anniversary! Eleven years with Mr. Kenneth...you're going to heaven for sure :) ha ha...I love Mr. Kenneth, and he knows that!!!

Do something special to celebrate...11 years is a big deal!!